Sunday, November 30, 2008

Birthday Bliss

Today is my birthday! Yeah! And it's been an awesome two days. Yesterday Marc and I went on a double date with Ben Tea to see the lights on temple square and then we went to Market Street Grill. It was lots of fun! Marc woke me up this morning with not one but three happy birthday songs. Afterwards we taught our lesson and headed over to my moms house to put up her Christmas decorations. They look great, by the way. And finally we headed over to say hi to Jim and Ann Marie, but we missed Kelly and Joe's family. (sorry guys!) All in all it's been the best birthday ever. Thanks all! 

2 comments:

karijonesphotography said...

Hey I haven't seen your blog in a while... looks cute!!! Happy Birthday again!!!

RockinRhoades said...

I am so SORRY I missed your birthday. I hope you had a great day and I love you!